"Change" is the term that everyone adores. Though sometimes we want things to be the same as what has been the case, there is an element called 'betterment' that adds/increases productivity to/in the system through an improvement over what it has been, that lets each of us to chant for change. Change is constant but leads us to receive two results, worsening or betterment.

What is your present situation now? Worst? Worse?? Better??? the best:-? It depends as is the case with any other. You can not rate it without referring to any other situation. You are in worst situation now, when compared to the recent good olden days. You might be better now when you see it with a feel good factor. Or You might have also felt that you are in the best situation over all what you have faced and you might wish things be the same. It is comparative. You always have a reference point when you rate something.

When you think beyond this, with no reference frames, you will always find something that at some point of time, you feel like it would have been better to what it was if your decision was something else to what you actually chose.

'Need' has something to do with change. When you 'need' something you want something to be changed. Your need might be either instantaneous or eventual and long-lasting.

If you are conscious of your need in a social point of view, we are needed to choose between two things.
1) Soothing our need temporarily or to see the results immediately that may not produce a permanent solution(In our case, especially).
2) Planting the seed and wait for the SYSTEM that will, at some point of time, give us solutions that lasts for long.

And, This is one of the few most important chances that one get to make a decision out of.

By no chance, Have I decided to miss the voting this time. I am 25 now, where in a number of election processes have already been passed, and, I have not yet involved in the elections through voting. This time, I strongly wanted to be a part of the process and I got my voter ID, and :), unless I don't find my name in the voters list at the polling booth, I would be sure voting this time.

Agenda is not the only thing to look for. We should also look forward to see a political party that plays a political opposition to be matured, problem conscious and solution oriented, and, a political party that governs us to be more matured to receive criticism and with a problem solving approach.

I am not here to campaign for any political party but I want you to plant the seed.
2 Responses
  1. Mrunalini Says:

    So did you vote? I wish I was in India - Not sure if I would have made a difference, but I would have been a proud Indian - proud for being a part of world's largest democracy with voting rights



Post a Comment